300+ Articles in 2011? Why Not?

   Hello Cin-e-Maniacs (at least until I figure out a better term for our readers), I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to 2011 and did not get too crazy at the turn of the decade. I am sure everyone out there has a New Year's Resolution or twelve. Personally, I'm trying to be a bit more upbeat and not worry so much. And as a film buff, I want to watch as many movies as possible. I plan on watching at LEAST 300 this year, and will be keeping track of it. In the past two days alone, I have already watched four films. But then I got to thinking, why not use that to help build Cin-e-Matic?

   So, that being said, I will start to write reviews and articles on all the films I'll be watching. Some will be reviews, some will be editorials such as analyses or top lists, and should total at least 200 on my part. I will not write on every single thing I watch (though new releases will certainly receive write-ups unless Richard or Joshua want to write the article on that film). Doing so will allow two things to happen. First and foremost, you get more content to educate and entertain you. Perhaps a movie that was released in the nineties flew under your radar because of your age or situation at the time, and the article will serve well to introduce you to it. Secondly, it will allow us to beef up our review database, which is always a plus.

   I will be re-watching some films I have seen before, but plan on also watching new films and going through new cinematic experiences that I may have missed out on in the past. I hope each and everyone of you enjoys the hundreds of articles to come out of Cin-e-Matic in the coming year, and we always look forward to your suggestions on films to cover. If you have any viewing suggestions, please leave a comment here. We really enjoy getting all of your input and love reading and replying to your comments in all of our articles, so keep it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger